Digital marketing means marketing through electronic devices or internet by using search engines, social media, email and websites to connect with people and promote the product or service. As internet is accessible to many people and the number is increasing everyday. This ASIAN CONTINENT should be the target of any company or organization because it has half of population of this Earth.
Effective marketing occurs when you connect with your audience at the right time and place. Advertising companies fuel digital marketing nowadays.
There are many ways of marketing which are as follows:
- Content marketing through blog posts.
- SEO search engine optimization help to rank your content high which includes websites, blogs, info-graphics.
- Social media marketing is also well known marketing tool e.g facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google+.
- Pay-Per-Click (To generate traffic on your website by paying publisher e.g paid ads on facebook)
- Affiliate marketing (You will be paid by advertisers if there ad is clicked by anyone on your blog or website e.g posting affiliate links from social media accounts)
- Native advertising (The content which leads to a platform along with non-paid content)
- Marketing automation (Software that serves to automate or update your basic tasks e.g social media post schedule, email newsletters, reporting)
- Email marketing is a way to communicate through email to promote business contents, subscriptions etc.
- Online PR to cover online digital publications, blogs and content based website.
- Inbound marketing is used to generate a content for the delight of customers to restrict the customer.